Employment Type: Permanent
Start Date: As of now
Location: Berlin, München, Frankfurt (Main), Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Köln, Hamburg, Leipzig
Our client (top 5 digital consultancy worldwide) enables their clients to find the right balance in the field of cloud transformation between technology, organisation and people and thus realises the maximum potential of products and services, cost reduction, scalability and sustainability of the relevant business models. They consult their clients on individual cloud journeys, from strategy to agile implementation methods. Furthermore, they support, design, modernise and implement cloud services and act in reliable partnership on the journey to the digital future.
To be more specific, they support their clients with the implementation of digitalisation strategies with current areas of focus such as connected car, IoT, Industry 4.0, digitalisation, automation as well as streaming analytics and cognitive computing.
- IT consulting, particularly for the comprehensive use of cloud-based technologies and solutions with the focus on Google Cloud (GCP) - AWS and Azure Cloud expertise very beneficial
- Analysis and assessment of existing IT infrastructures with regard to their migration and transformation capability in cloud environments
- Planning, design and optimisation of cloud-based IT target architectures and operating models
- Consulting clients on cloud governance and on measures to achieve conformity with stipulated framework conditions (Compliance)
- Design of migration and transformation projects
- Conduct technical and commercial solution planning during sales and project delivery with the focus on GCP & Public Cloud projects
- Leadership responsibility in client projects (programme management, project management)
- Leading agile project teams
- Providing specialist support to clients from various industry sectors
Your Skill Set:
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience, ideally in cloud strategy, cloud architecture (GCP, AWS, Azure) and/or innovative/digital business models
- You have hands-on experience in planning, designing and optimising cloud and infrastructure operating models on the basis of IT and business requirements
- Expertise in the handling of requirements for comprehensive IT infrastructure modernisations and the integration of cloud solutions
- Excellent technical understanding of modern IT architectures to provide and use cloud solutions based on different supply and service models
- Knowledge of the cloud market and the possibilities and performance features of market-leading cloud service providers
- You are fluent in German and have very good English language skills
- In addition to the professional project management, you have gained first experiences with leading employees and small teams
- Certifications in the field of cloud technologies and solutions are desirable and complement your competence (e.g. Google Cloud Digital Leader, Google Cloud Associate Engineer or relevant AWS, Azure certifications)
Has this position aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents via our application form. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.