Starting Date: Immediately
Location: Munich + Home Office
Our client is a market leader in technologies and services that power the green transition. The company provides innovative solutions, systems and insights to industries critical to society. Working towards this goal, they have become a leading technology supplier and enabler of the green transition, helping energy companies simplify and optimize everyday operations.
Our clients SaaS products facilitate the intelligent automation of energy trading. These high-performant real-time systems connect to power exchanges, and they use smart and highly parametrizable built-in algorithms for trading on these exchanges. Their customers are producers and traders of energy.
You are increasingly sought as an entrepreneurial personality to shape the digital and data-driven transformation as Lead Quant / Developer - Algorithmic Trading (m/f/d).
- Be the functional lead of the Algorithmic Execution Team who provides guidance and support for your team members by sharing your knowledge and experience - and at the same time be part of the team and roll up your sleeves working on specific topics yourself
- Collaborate with our development teams and product management on managing the roadmap and creating new business ideas
- Work at the heart of the algorithmic execution strategies for continuous trading. The platform must constantly evolve and adapt to the changing markets. You need to implement new features, fix bugs, define proper monitoring, etc.
- Enable data-driven decision making by identifying the relevant inputs and modeling the dependencies
- Be critical to the company as our client expands his value proposition beyond algorithmic execution by serving as a sparring partner for quantitative trading, developing prototypes and refining them as needed
- Algorithmic trading and market microstructure experience
- Data Science skills: you breath data. It’s what your decisions are based on
- Development skills: the platform is written in C# and you create clean, elegant, tested code, that separates concerns
- Problem solving skills: you love to solve problems and take an agile approach doing so
- Being a team player: you will collaborate with all areas of business and development. You’ll need to understand and explain requirements and find solutions collaboratively
- Being a team leader: you have already led a team and want to build on those skills in a collaborative environment
- Business fluency in English, German is a big plus
- Working at the core of an innovative, growing company, enabling the green transition
- Creative and up-to-date work environment with great learning opportunities
- Opportunity to shape and develop your role
- Great colleagues in one of Europe’s most exciting green tech companies
- Attractive salary & benefits package
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
Has this position aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via our application form. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.